Everything you need to know.
3, 2, 1, GO! Your Pega is now sprinting against 14 others! You can track your personal Pega by its position on the left or you can view them on track with an arrow indicating your Pega.
How are the race results determined?
- At initial game release, the race is primarily determined by Random Number Generator (RNG), with slight decisions making also dependent on the Pega and Track statistics providing you with a fair opportunity to place in the top 3.
- We are working hard to bring in as many player controlled factors into Pegaxy as possible. This will allow for higher skilled players to have a better chance of top 3 placement, as they have invested more time into understanding the game mechanics.
- Pega's alignment with track attributes (Earth, Water, Lightning, Speed, etc.).
Future Racing Developments
As mentioned, Pegaxy will eventually migrate away from being an auto-racer to more traditional/manual skill-based game. People will be required to manually control their Pega during a race, this opens opportunity for skilled players to better perform in game.
- Pegaxy 3D racing in both Web & Mobile Devices.
- Player controlled racing.
- Attack and defense tools (tentative, depending on communities feeling towards the idea).
- Reduction of RNG model, more dependence on player skill.